Outdoor Shops,Best Online Shops For Outdoor GearMexican Street Corn
Street Corn has quickly become all the rage in food trends. The Outdoor Shops,Best Online Shops For Outdoor GearStreet Corn Grillin' Classics Potato Chips gives you another way to enjoy the flavors of this tasty summer side. This week, we have a Street Corn recipe for you to try at home inspired by our limited edition Street Corn Grillin Classic chips!
- 6 corn on the cob, husked
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup of sour cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- Zest and juice from one lime
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ cup of cilantro, chopped
- Grated Queso Fresco
- Preheat the grill to 400˚F.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, lime zest, lime juice, paprika and chili powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place husked corn directly on the grill. Rotate corn every few minutes until charred, about 10 -12 minutes.
- Remove corn from grill and brush with mixture.
- Sprinkle cobs with queso fresco and top with chopped cilantro.